Being a Soldier’s wife has its ups and downs. This post is about why I love that my husband is a Soldier.
1) Homecomings- That sweet day when the deployment is finally over and you no longer have to be apart. I don’t think there is anything more special other than maybe a wedding day or a birth of a child. My heart melts when I think of the homecomings we have had.
2) Love Letters- Even though my husband doesn’t send them too often, getting a hand written note during a deployment is so nice. It is a real treat especially in the age of email and Facebook.
3) Seeing him in uniform- Love seeing my husband in his uniform. Very sexy
4) Deployments refresh our marriage- I feel like each time he has deployed it has been like a refresh on our marriage. We have time to think, to be alone and then we come back together even stronger.
5) Knowing you are married to someone who will serve his country- It is a great feeling to know that you are married to someone willing to serve their country. There are different ways to serve our country and the Military is a big way to do so. It makes me feel good knowing that it is in my husband’s character to serve.
What would you add to the list?