Whenever I hear the word Hickory Farms I think about Christmas and the holiday season. I was given the opportunity to review a gift box from Hickory Farms. They sent me the Home for the Holidays Gift Box which included:
-Our Signature Beef Summer Sausage 10 oz.
-Spicy Savory Beef Summer Sausage 10 oz.
-2 -Turkey Summer Sausage 5 oz.
-Mission Jack Blend 4 oz.
-Smoked Cheddar Blend 4 oz.
-Jalapeño Cheddar Blend 4 oz.
-Farmhouse Cheddar 4 oz.
-Creamy Swiss Blend 4 oz.
-Three Cheese & Onion 4 oz.
-Parmesan Herb Blend 4 oz.
-Olive Oil & Rosemary Crackers 1.5 oz.
-Golden Toasted Crackers 1.5 oz.
-Honey & Pineapple Mustard 2.5 oz.
-Sweet Hot Mustard 2.25 oz.
Lots of yummy treats to have on hand during the holidays. My family likes to relax a lot during the holidays and it is nice to have a box of this around for a quick snack. There are a lot of different types of cheeses in this one and a few different types of sausage. I also like that the box came with some crackers.
This would make a great gift for family or friends or even to your deployed spouse or family member.
Here are some links for more information:
- Gifts for military - http://www.hickoryfarms.com/category~name~Military%20Gifts~c~600.asp
- Gift basket - http://www.hickoryfarms.com/
- Summer sausage - http://www.hickoryfarms.com/category~name~Essentials~c~400.asp
- Gourmet cheese - http://www.hickoryfarms.com/category~name~Sausage~c~100.asp
How would you like to win your own Home for the Holidays box?
Just enter the Rafflecopter below which will run until November 29th!
* I was provided a free gift box in exchange for this review post. All opinions are my own.