* How is it October yet? Didn’t 2014 just start? 2015 seems like the future.
* I can’t wait for Halloween. I think two of my boys are going to wear costumes that we already have. That used to bother me. I used to want them to have new ones but this year I don’t care and it saves money.
* This is the time of year that some of my friends I went to school with start having birthdays. They are starting to turn 36 which means I will be there soon myself. Sometimes I feel 20, sometimes I feel 40 so I guess 36 works.
* We just finished our first two-day drill weekend. It went fine. We stayed busy and I fell right back into the SAHM role. Told Ben that would expire at midnight.
* I think I watch too much tv but I really only do so at night or on a random weekend when we have nothing planned and I don’t want to clean anything.
* I love to read but find myself watching tv at the end of the day instead. Wish I could break that habit.
* I am still playing Candy Crush even though I took a 6 month break. I do it when I watch tv. I can pay attention when I do this. I can’t when I read which is a shame because it would be nice to be able to do that.
* I keep meaning to go to the gym 3-4 times a week and somehow it only ends up being about twice a week.
* I am going to CO in less than two weeks to see my only cousin get married. I am excited.
* I really need to take more photos with my big camera. The iphone makes it too easy.
* Sometimes when I miss Germany I think I just miss the slowness of it all. We didn’t have a lot to do which in some ways was nice.
* I am excited for Laura at The Everyday Joys. She was my very first Scentsy recruit and her team is rocking this month!!!
* The rest of my Scentsy team is amazing too I love how they all love Scentsy and work hard every month!
* I love having a dog. She is easier than I thought she would be, then again, she was over a year when we got her. I heard puppies are really hard.
* I still want a cat but don’t want to add that to the mix right now, maybe someday. Everytime I got to the pet store I have to stop and look at them though.
* I still want to move back to California but I am not dwelling on it so much right now which is good. I know it will get harder when the holidays hit.
* Sometimes I think we should stay in Clarksville and just move to a different part of town. It isn’t that I don’t like where I live but it would be nice to live closer to Nashville since Ben doesn’t have to drive to post everyday anymore.