My husband has been home for a whole month now! Crazy. It went by SO fast. We have been having great fun and he starts his block leave soon too. It has been so nice to have someone else to help with the boys.
Things I love about having my husband back from Iraq!
* I don’t have to do every single chore in this house!
* I can go out all by myself without the need to find a babysitter.
* An adult to talk to and live in my house with me.
* Someone to watch movies with.
* Someone to bounce ideas off.
* Another parent in the house.
I could go on and on. Having him home is SO nice!!!
I am also very excited about this December. It is going to be great! We have our cruise and then Christmas. After that we are going to visit my friend in Austria. Then Jan and Feb will be spent getting ready for the move & clearing. Then it is time to head to Ft. Campbell!!!
This week I am working on packing and getting some organizing done around here.
This evening I went running with a friend of mine which felt great. I want to get back into it but the weather is going to make it hard. We will see how it goes.