The end of 2014 is almost here. Whose ready for a new year? I know I am! I am ready to see what 2015 will bring. For me, 2014 brought a lot of changes. Ben got out of the Army, I worked at home full-time for about five months, Ben started a new job and my boys just got bigger. I was also able to travel a little bit.
As far as my blog goes, I went through my analytics to bring you a list of my top 10 posts! Enjoy!
1) Five Toys for School Aged Boys– This post was about a few of the toys my own boys love or wanted to get this year for Christmas and birthdays. I am very much in a boy centered world.
2) Five Tips for When You First Become a Military Spouse– This post is about what to expect when you start your Military Spouse journey. It can feel very overwhelming and you won’t be sure what to expect.
3) Having To Say Goodbye To Friends As A Military Spouse– Saying goodbye to friends is common when you are a Military spouse. It’s hard but something that happens over and over again. The good news is that there are always new people moving in to befriend.
4) On Leaving the Army Life– Since my husband got out of Active duty life this year, I had a lot of feelings about what that would mean for us in the future.
5) What I Have Learned About Having A Husband in The National Guard– The day after he left Active duty, my husband joined the National Guard. It has been a learning experience for me which is why I wrote this post. Find out what I found out about it.
6) Bloom Where You Are Stationed– Hate your duty station? Sometimes we just have to suck it up and make the best of where we currently live.
7) Five Myths about Military Spouses– Think you know what Military spouses are about? Think again! This post is about myths that some people might assume about us and how they are not true.
8) To Re-enlist or Not to Re-enlist, That is the Question– The decision to re-enlist is a hard one and a lot of people have to really think about it. Is 2015 going to be a year for your family to have to decide?
9) What Does it Take To Make It As a Military Spouse?– Being married to someone in the Military is a hard thing to do. Do you have what it takes?
10) When Army Life is Over– My reflections on when Army life will be over. I think some of you can really relate.
I hope you all have a wonderful New Years and a GREAT start to 2015. Thank you all for being my readers 🙂