I received a free box for review!
I love getting mail!
I especially loved getting mail when my husband is deployed.
Just something about getting a package in the mail makes me happy and puts me in a happy mood.
If you sign up with Brave Crate, you will be getting your very own package in the mail once a month. Not only that but this package is made just for a spouse going through a deployment.
What’s In Each Brave Crate Box?
- An intro to the month’s theme with tips and tricks from other military spouses
- A beautiful calendar to track your countdown
- 4-6 full size products to help you set goals, focus on wellness and support your marriage
- One challenge card inspiring you to work toward purpose during deployment
- Access to monthly webinars, challenge groups and interviews through our online community
I just received the latest box and wanted to share it with you. As you can see the box is filled with some amazing goodies.
Opening that pink box is always such a fun surprise!
How much does Brave Crate cost?
The box is $33.99/month for a 6-month subscription. Shipping for your box is only $6 no matter where you are! Brave Crate also offers monthly and 3-month subscription options.
I really think Brave Crate is such a great thing to have during a deployment. I really wish I could have ordered them during all of our deployments. Check out some of their past boxes and see the variety they provide, month after month.
Are you interested in a Brave Crate box? If so head on over and sign up, use the code SWCL and receive $5 off your first box!
You will be glad you did 🙂