This is a sponsored post by the Breastfeeding Shop.
Why You Don’t Have to Buy Bottles For Your Breast Pump
If you don’t know already, TRICARE has an amazing benefit for pregnant or new moms. You can receive one breast pump for every birth event from TRICARE through a company like The Breastfeeding Shop. They will help you receive your pump through their website.
In addition to a breast pump, you can also receive free breast pump supplies which includes bottles. This means, you don’t have to buy any on your own, you can get them with your benefit. When you are using a breast pump, a good bottle is a must. You will need to them to be able to feed your baby. While some breast pumps use bags, others you can connect the bottles right to the machines for easier feeding.
Here are a few things to know about receiving bottles and other breast pump accessories from the Breastfeeding Shop:
- You can only receive the additional accessories after the birth event.
- If you have already received your initial pump and accessories and your baby has been born, you must wait 60 days to reorder.
- Your bottles will come with an accessory kit.
- Your accessory kit will depend on the brand of your breast pump. For those with Medela, Ameda, and Spectra pumps, you will receive specific accessory kits for those brands. All other pumps will receive the same type of kit.
- You can order breast milk storage bags and flanges separately.
- The Breastfeeding Shop has an easy TRICARE accessory kit order form you can fill out online.
- If you don’t want to order online, you can also order over the phone by calling them at866-255-6779.
If you are curious about how to receive your pump in the first place or are looking for more information about this benefit and The Breastfeeding Shop, check out these posts to help:
If you have any questions about how to receive your pump, make sure to contact The Breastfeeding Shop. They can help you with the paperwork and everything you need to do in order to receive your benefit.
Have you received a no cost breast pump with your TRICARE benefit? What brand did you go with?