Stephanie has offered a guest post to me 🙂 She blogs over at Mama Clementine! She is a SAHM of four, been an Army Wife for 11 years and been through five deployments. Thanks so much for the post Stephanie!
Top 25 annoying Army Deployment Questions and Comments
|Rakkasan Deployment 2007|
Matthew 11, Dylan 7, Lauren 5
This morning I was reading a post over at Caffeinated Catholic Mamaof how people have lost all sense of personal-space and privacy, either because of our over sharing techno culture or maybe just a general lack of manners. She gives her wonderful list of Top annoying and prying questions from absolute strangers, Here.
- Oh, is your Husband Deployed ?
- Do you Miss Him ?
- Is it Hard ?
- Will they send Him home for the Birth ?
- Is it your Husband’s Baby or Jody’s ?
- Does your Husband know you’re pregnant ?
- Do you know who the Father is ?
- What will you do / How will you have a Baby by yourself ?
- Why do you have / keep having kids if he is gonna be gone so much ?
- Your children are so young, If he gets killed, they won’t remember him.
- Why do you have kids when, He could get killed anytime ?
- Your so Lucky you live off the government, the rest of us have to work.
- If you didn’t live off the government you wouldn’t be able to afford all those kids.
- Maybe your husband will die and you’ll get all that money.
- You should take out some more insurance on your husband, because he has a good chance of being killed.
- But, just think of all that extra money at Tax time.
- I don’t know how you could do that, I could never let my Husband do that.
- (My Sister-in-laws fave way of relating to me)…I know just how you feel, my Husband was out of Town, on the road, for two weeks last month !
- How can you be Faithful for 15 months ?
20. Do you worry about your Husband cheating on you ?
21. You don’t think your Husband will wait a whole year do you ?
22. Don’t you all just sleep around with each others Husbands anyway ?
23. So, has your Husband Killed anybody yet ?
24. You could have gotten out / why would he stay in / It’s his fault he is Deploying / So he’s getting out after this right ?
25. Using up my time by going on a long rant about how you feel about the war and whether or not we should be “Over-There”
….and the ***** Extra Credit Bonus*****