My Top Military Spouse Posts of 2017
Next week at this time it will be 2018! A new year is always a good time to reflect back on the previous year. As I look back on my blog posts from the last year, I can see most popular posts. The blog posts that got the most attention, the most hits, and probably helped the most amount of people.
Here are the top 10 posts of 2017 from Soldier’s Wife, Crazy Life! Enjoy!
10. 9 Things That Can Hurt a Military Marriage– There are certain things that can hurt a military marriage. There are certain things to watch out for during this life. This post brings up some reasons why a marriage can break down. It is good to be aware of what they might be.
9. To a Military Spouse That Can’t Do Military Life Anymore– Sometimes we military spouses can hit a point where we feel like we simply can’t do it anymore. We can’t see how we could make it through another deployment or another PCS. We hit a wall. So if you have ever felt that way, this post is for you.
8. The Truth About Military Life, In 30 Military Life Memes– Memes are a great way to express how you feel about a certain topic. Here are 30 memes all about military life! I am sure you can relate.
7. The Day Before They Deploy– The day before they deploy is one of the hardest days to get through. You know what is coming, you know what the morning will bring, you know you have to make the most of your time together.
6. To the Young Military Spouse Who is Struggling– Being a young military spouse can be a scary place to be in. There is so much to learn; this is a whole new world. Here are some tips for the young military spouse that is struggling or simply getting used to this new life.
5. Why You Should Break Up With Your Military Boyfriend– Breaking up is hard to do, but sometimes it needs to happen. Here are a few reasons it might be time to call it quits with your military boyfriend.
4. To The Military Spouse With Toddlers– Toddlerhood comes with all types of stresses and complications. Add in a deployment or two, and it is enough to drive you crazy. Here is a post all about raising toddlers during this military life.
3. 22 Memes All About Military Marriage– Military marriage is a different way to live. Here are some memes that explain why.
2. To the Military Spouse Worried About War- Sending your spouse off to war is probably going to be very much a part of your military life. However, that doesn’t mean that doing so is easy and there can be a lot of fear involved. Here is a post all about that.
And here is the #1 post on my blog from 2017,
1. Stop Saying That We Knew What We Were Getting Into– Don’t you hate when people tell you that you should have known what you were getting into when you married your service member? That’s the worst and it really doesn’t make any sense. Very few people know what they were getting into before their military life started.
As I get ready for 2018, I am thankful for my blog and the community I have built. My hope is that I can create a place for any military spouse that is scared, struggling, having a hard time with a deployment, or just in need of some military spouse support. We can all help each other through it, we are not alone in our struggles, and we can learn from one another.
Thank you all for supporting me and my blog, for being a reader, for all of your comments, and for being apart of what I have built. Here’s to 2018 and a fantastic year ahead!