After our cruise in December 2009 & our PCS back to the states we knew we had to take a break from doing so much traveling. We are still in that break. One because of not having the extra money to do it and two because we have a small baby, plus Ben is deployed. I know there will be a time when we can travel again. There are a bunch of places I would love to go…even if I don’t get to go for a long time. I just love to see different places, take lots of pictures and I just love staying in a hotel. I know a lot of people hate them but I love doing it. I also fell in love with cruising excited to go on more cruises in the future.
This is my wish list of places to see…
1) Hawaii. I was able to visit in 2000 but Ben has never been and I would love to go with him and my boys. I think it would be a lot of fun. But who knows, maybe we will get stationed there someday?
2) Scotland, England and Ireland. I can’t wait to visit these places! We didn’t get a chance to go while in Europe so it is one of the first places I want to go when we can afford to do so. I think it would be such a fun trip to make when Ben retires. You can Space-A over there too.
3) Australia. I am not sure how we will be able to get over there because it is SO expensive. But it is on my list for sure. I am in the middle of watching The Boys Are Back and it makes me want to go even more. I would love to spend a whole month there! And maybe see New Zealand too.
4) The Baltic. When we were on our cruise we kept running into people who had been on the Baltic cruise and said it was amazing! So this one is on my list too. Thinking it will be in the far far future though.
5) The USA. All 50 states. I think I have visited 27 so far. But I really want to see all 50 eventually. Not all at once…but eventually.
What is on your travel list? Are you getting to visit anywhere fun sometime soon?
Right now I just hope we can get out to California for Christmas so nothing too big in my plans but that is ok. There should be time for that later.
Last Updated on May 5, 2016 by Writer