It’s time for another Fit Snack monthly box review. I always look forward to these because I am excited to try the new snacks.
Here is what I recieved this month:
As soon as I saw the trail mix I knew I had to eat some of it. I am a big trail mix fan. This one was pretty good. A great mix of foods.
The Beanfield Chips were pretty good too. I would like to eat them when I am having tacos or some other type of Mexican dish.
The Go Raw cookies were a great snack to have around the house.
Are you curious about how they decide what goes into a box???
- Each product always containing two or more of the following:
GMO Free, High in protein, low in sugar, gluten free, organic, raw, vegan and all natural.
- Plus, they add in bonus items such as energy boosters, nutritional supplements, or refreshing beverages.
- Finally, they find a little space for exclusive workouts, workout gear or other active lifestyle inspiration.
What are the benefits to becoming a Fit Snack member:
- Fit Quarterly – their workout, recipe and inspirational publication.
- Fit Music – complimentary workout music mix from one of Hollywood’s hottest DJs, Jonny Fontana.
- Fit Community – a supportive and active community of members that share tips, ideas, and motivation.
- Fit Philanthropy – for each box they ship, they donate one meal through Feeding America.
Fit Snack offers several different subscription plans including 1-month, 3-month, 6-month, and annual subscription options. Monthly box prices
start at $15.00 (+ $5 S/H) and provide double that value within eachbox.
* I received this box for free as a Fit Snack Ambassador!