Every Sunday I will be highlighting my own posts and the great posts I found this past week out in blog land 🙂
It’s time for another Sunday Weekly Blog Post Wrap Up!
I hope you are having a good Mother’s Day! I am excited to be spending the day with my own mom who is visiting from California.
This week was a good one as I got to spend time with my parents.
Here is what I wrote about this week:
- Monday~ I blogged about 5 Great Work at Home Job Ideas.
- Tuesday~ I wrote about special needs with myTwo Steps Forward, One Step Back When Raising a Special Needs Childpost.
- Wednesday~I talked about one of my favorite places, Disneyland!
- Thursday~This post was about the Milspouse Blogger Blog Hop I helped host in time for Military Spouse Appreciation Day!
Here were my favorite posts this week from around the internet:
- I really enjoyed this Mother’s Day post by Not Your Average Mom.
- Anchors Aweigh has a great post about whyBuying a House Is Like Being The Bachelor.
- I also enjoyed10 Things That Only Make Sense After You Have Kids by Scarymommy.
What are your favorites from this week???
Last Updated on June 24, 2021 by Writer